A good solution for adding 2 more Expression pedals to the PBC?

eljodon

I've been trying to find a way to add 2 more expression pedals to the PBC and I was thinking about using the MIDI Solutions Pedal controller, but it's not flexible enough. I found this https://www.morningstarfx.com/?gclid=CMTm2MH2l9MCFYF9fgodxp4PcA which might be a bit of overkill, but I can't find any simple programmable box to extend the PBC's limited expression pedal ports. Anyone found a way to do this or tried the Morningstar MC6 programmable MIDI foot controller together with the PBC? I need to simultaneously control multiple parameters of the H9's, Strymon Timeline or BigSky with 3 expression pedals. Thanks

Sorry, never used any of those products, but you should be able to turn on MIDI Merge on the PBC and connect one of them to the PBC's MIDI input. The PBC will forward the messages to its MIDI out port.

Sorry, never used any of those products, but you should be able to turn on MIDI Merge on the PBC and connect one of them to the PBC's MIDI input. The PBC will forward the messages to its MIDI out port.
Thanks

I ordered it and once I get it working I'll report back. It does a lot more than just being able to use 2 expression pedals but I can't find a simple programmable box to expand the number of expression pedals on the PBC.

Back