AC4QTRS10 colors go where?

There should have been a sheet that came with the cable that explains the colors, but if we messed up and didn't include it, here's the lowdown:

Red: switches 1 and 2
Blue: switches 3 and 4
White: switches 5 and 6
Yellow: switches 7 and 8

:shock: i might not have saw them ...might have been overeager :lol: ...i think i tossed the package right in the trash without even looking inside... thanks Ron

so the cables work great but ...since i use two different models of Marshall 3rd channel is different ...one chorus other overdrive

don't usually use chorus on heavy stuff ...i can turn the switch on front of amp off ...but then when go to both amps clean, chorus is off ...i like to use chorus on clean

i have seperate chorus (Mod Factor) but i really like the Marshall chorus to run at same time
i might be able to install TRS female in place of switch?
that would do it, if it is do-able ...i guess i have live without the Marshall chorus ...for awhile :cry:

also i was wodering if i were to parrallel split amp function cables with TRS "Y" jack is that okay?
or does it mess with ohmage?

If the switches on two amps don't match up the way you want, you're better off using different switches for each amp and programming each set differently (for example using switches 1-4 for amp 1, and 5-8 for amp 2).

Splitting a TRS jack with a Y cable (or more specifically, an Insert cable) is no problem - it'll work as expected.

Hi Ron, took a minute to understand, but i sorted that issue of the bi-chorus on/off ...used different function button like you said ...but now that function button looks "on" when it is "off"
so i reversed the on/off color ...blue/on ...red/off

loops in front of amp ...yellow/off ...red/on

loops in back of amp ...purple/off ...red/on

functions: ...blue/off ...red/on

presets: ...green/off ...red/on ...i can see everthing that is "on" even with so many buttons ...i really dig this :D

one of my clean channel presets, i programed ModFactor to go in front and back of amps on "undulater" ...it really is sweet :eek:

Back