Access other IA pages

LeeMHouk

How do I access the other IA pages? I can only get page 1 to show when I hit the IA Mode button. I have multiple pages programmed using the editor.

Thanks, Lee

Ok, more in context on this. I use the GT22 in song /setlist mode with a Fractel Axe FXII. I am trying to set up the looper using the "EJ Clean" preset (#095).

using MMGT Editor I have Page 2 programmed in this manner:

1. Page 6 of the VS 1.4 manual says:
"Pressing the Page / IA Store button switches from one button page to the next. Once the last page is reached, pressing
the Page / IA Store button switches back to the first page." ... when I reach the last page it stops on the last page.

2. It appears this has become a global button program and not a per preset program. How do I make this page specific for a preset and not global?

3. On the Looper IA buttons, should they be momentary? The On/Off lights are behaving latch.

4. while on this preset I hit the IA Mode button. I get my 6 scene switches across the bottom and the various other effects that are typical with this preset, but I cannot seem to get a "Page / IA Store" button to show up. I have to turn off the IA Mode button to view the Page Store button.

What I was hoping for was to hit the IA Mode button and on this preset only have the looper buttons showing along with a few other effects buttons.

What am I missing here?

Attachments

• Screenshot Page 2 Looper Dec 28 2013.JPG
    Screenshot Page 2 Looper Dec 28 2013.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 1
I've been meaning to do a video on the difference between pages, IA mode, presets, songs, etc. Until I can get some time to do that, I'll do my best to explain.

There are 16 pages, and each page can have up to 22 buttons, depending on your model. Any of the buttons that are not IA buttons (or the IA Mode button) can have a second function "underneath" its main function. This second function is always an IA. Pressing the IA mode button and turning it on reveals the IA functions underneath the main functions.

IA mode is separate from button page selection. Pressing the "Page / IA Store button" selects the currently visible page and pressing the IA mode button reveals the IA functions on whichever page is currently visible.

Some answers to your specific questions:

1). I'll check into this issue, but it should definitely wrap around to the first page after reaching the last page. There is a global setting that determines how many pages are accessible, and it's set to 2 pages by default. Maybe this is what you're seeing?

2). In the editor, there's a setting in each preset called "Show Page". Set this number to the page you'd like to have automatically displayed for each preset, and the GT will automatically switch pages for you when you switch presets.

3). I don't have a GT and/or Axe-Fx in front of me now to check, but I will check this when I can.

4). To make the Page/ Store button stay on in IA mode, remove any button actions from that button. If a button does not have any button actions, it won't change when IA mode is enabled.

Give all that a try and let us know how it goes!

Back