Adding AXE FX III Tuner to LT

Hey there guys,

Ron had explained to me how to integrate the tuner for the Axe Fx III to the LT, but I am not able to make it happen.

Using the editor, I go to "buttons" > click on switch I want the tuner to be on > "CC" and I should see "tuner" option there.....but its not there.

My LT is connected to the editor via the USB cable, I am in the AXE FX III mode on the LT.

Any suggestions on things I might be missing?

Thank you

Hey there guys,

Ron had explained to me how to integrate the tuner for the Axe Fx III to the LT, but I am not able to make it happen.

Using the editor, I go to "buttons" > click on switch I want the tuner to be on > "CC" and I should see "tuner" option there.....but its not there.

My LT is connected to the editor via the USB cable, I am in the AXE FX III mode on the LT.

Any suggestions on things I might be missing?

Thank you

Are you sure you scrolled through the whole list to find it? There are a lot of CCs (about 130 of them)

Thank you @rjmmusic
I didnt realize that I needed to transfer the information from my LT to the editor. Once I did that, the tuner populated right where you said it would and I assigned it to a switch.....That simple!
Thanks again!

Back