Blinking light for song tempo?

td2243

This might be something already on the PBC, but I haven't seemed to find it. It would be nice that when I load a song, a light would blink on the PBC with the tempo programmed into that song.

Is that a feature already on the PBC? If so, I'm not seeming to see it. Thanks!

Daniel

Turn on "Flash w/ tempo" and "Update on Preset Change" on the button that you wish to flash. It'll also operate as a tap tempo button.

Turn on "Flash w/ tempo" and "Update on Preset Change" on the button that you wish to flash. It'll also operate as a tap tempo button.
There must be some addnl settings to perform also. When I tried this for button L6, I got a tempo light but when I banked away from that song, the light stopped and did not return for any other song or even the song that I was on when i got it to flash in the first place.

There must be some addnl settings to perform also. When I tried this for button L6, I got a tempo light but when I banked away from that song, the light stopped and did not return for any other song or even the song that I was on when i got it to flash in the first place.

Sounds like maybe you did this on a local button page instead of a global one? I can have a look at your settings file if you like.

Back