buffering

spiritledd

running two amps ...before i had the Rack Gizmo i just paralled my amp inputs by Y jacking ...i am aware that produces ohmage problems, but it was only way at the time ...so now that i have Rack Gizmo is there a way run through buffer out to 2 amps? ...asking because that is step i am at ...i am guessing output 1-4 ...but will it still parallel to CS? ...also does paralleling at 1-4 out still make ohmage problems anyways?

If you run through the buffer first, you should have no problem driving the inputs of two amps. Assuming that you want both amps running full time, you can continue using a Y cable or some sort of splitter.

If you have two loops available in the Rack Gizmo, you can use them to switch between the two amps. If your effects are in loops 1-4, you can connect CS out to In 7, Out 7 to In 8, Send 7 to the first amp and Send 8 to the second amp. Turning on loop 7 will activate amp 1, turning on loop 8 will activate amp 2. You can turn on either amp, both amps, or turn them both off to mute.

thank you very much ...yeah, i am using both amps full time ...one dry, and one for effects ...best way i have found so far, for my style ...but now i am seriously tempted to experiment with the option of turning on either amp, both amps, or turning them both off to mute ...this is why Rack Gizmo and Mastermind GT are the THE BEST in my opinion ... a lot of options:)

Back