Call by preset number

Bubule

Hello

I can't call any preset by the preset number button when I am in setlist mode. Normal ??
(Works fine in normal mode)
Franck

Currently, you can only call up presets that exist within the current setlist. This may change in the near future.

Strange (or I don't understand).

I use presets 401 to 430 in AxeFx. Each MMGT song use one on these presets (Song list is 1 to 30).
On my main MMGT setlist, I call each song in specific order (different than AxeFx order).

When I'm on setlist mode, If I call number 405, MMGT return to last preset I used. It doesn't go to the preset I call.
I also tried to call a number like 012 (probably I thought It only able to call MMGT preset number), but same effect, It return to last preset I used.

This may change in the near future.
It will be helpful, because when we suddenly decide to call a specific song (AxeFx preset for me), I have to scroll all the setlist to find the specific song...

Sure, Thanks ;-)

I currently use 'Set 2017'

Franck

Attachments

• Sauvegarde 11 Juin 2017.rjs
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
hello,

Some news. I just load FW 3.4.9 this week. (I prefer wait last venue before updating)

Nice to see it's now possible to call by preset number when i'm in setlist mode. Presets which are in or out the current setlist are now available.

But may I ask a new request :D
After call by preset number, I see the Axe-Fx II XL+ is on the right preset, but I can't see the preset name I just call in the MMGT screen. It still shows the previous preset name.
Is it possible to improve MMGT a little bit :)

Franck

Hello ,

I'm in Fw 4.0.1 Now.
Nice to call an AxeFx preset by preset number in setlist mode. But I still can't see its name in screens (main or preset screen)
Is there a way to know (to confirm) the Axefx is on the right preset ?
Did I miss something ?

Franck

Hello ,

I'm in Fw 4.0.1 Now.
Nice to call an AxeFx preset by preset number in setlist mode. But I still can't see its name in screens (main or preset screen)
Is there a way to know (to confirm) the Axefx is on the right preset ?
Did I miss something ?

Franck

If you use a bidirectional MIDI connection, and use "Get Preset Names" in the setup menu, it will read the preset names from the Axe-Fx into the GT. This process is described in the GT manual, and also in the GT / Axe-Fx video we have on our site.

and use "Get Preset Names" in the setup menu, it will read the preset names from the Axe-Fx
Hi
I did. But when I call an axe preset (exist in Mmgt setlist). The mmgt still show the preset and the song I left. Only the axefx go to the new preset.

Back