Can the LT flash the available functions on each page?

rickeydidio

Hey everyone! I have a rig with a Fractal FM3 and external pedals. I want to use the Fractal functionality(presets/scenes/effects) combined with the ability to select presets on my H9, BigSky, and Sunset. I noticed on the Dave Weiner pbc6x video that when he banks up or down, the available presets flash with the corresponding LED. Is there a way to have this functionality for each page? So when I land on my scenes page I can see what scenes are available, same for my H9 page, etc.?

thanks!
Rickey

Unfortunately, that only works for presets. That's an interesting idea you have, though. I'll have to think about that.

In an ideal state, there would be an option in the editor to trigger this the first time you land on each page but it goes away after the selection. I could assign this new "Button Scroll" as a button type that could be reactivated on each page with the tap or hold that it is assigned to. Does away with need 1-3 sets of p-touch labels on the physical controller and would allow practical use of all 16 button pages without trying to remember everything. Not sure how hold reveals would work though..

Back