Configuration guidance on PBC

kaxtell

All... looking for some ideas...

I just purchased a PBC and am considering options to wire up.

My rig will consist of the following:

Mono pedals thru loop 7, then intending to run into my amp, thru a MESA CabClone, line output back into the PBC to feed stereo pedals, and then PBC stereo outs to two QSC K-10 speakers, a triamped configuration. This should all work as I expect.

I would like to also use this rig for my acoustic guitar... here's where I'm not sure how to address...

I'd like to run my acoustic thru a Taylor K-4 and then into the stereo effects to the K-10's. My goals is to avoid running the acoustic thru my electric amp.

Overall, I'd like to orchestrate the switch between electric and acoustic with the PBC. I'm assuming some MIDI switching to accomplish this, so A/B the return into the PBC to feed the stereo effects, or if the PBC had a switchable TRS input... I could do so there as well, but would need programming capability to still jumper from 7 to the stereo effect feeds, even tho I would have cables plugged in to feed the electric amp.

Looking for some collective wisdom from this group to help me sort out options. Thanks for the input.

-Keith

Because the Cabclone output is going into In 7-10, you can't use anything before loop 7 to switch in the acoustic signal. You could connect the acoustic signal to Return 7, that would leave you with 3 loops for stereo effects.

Back