Device PC+ Device PC- Buttons

PiotrHajduga

Hi Ron , i noticed weird action on my PBC , i have assigned two buttons of PBC to Device PC+ and Device PC- action , looks like when im changing presets on my PBC(no setlist mode) its always sending my Both PC+/- buttons to DEVICE PC#1 , device is Selah quartz Timer V2 and when im changing Selah presets manually I can change PBCs presets without disturbing Selah presets (tempos). please let me know if have any idea what im doing wrong , Thanks

Last edited:
You must have each preset set up to send PC1 to the Quartz. However, the PBC will never send the same PC twice to the Quartz because the Send Redundant PCs setting is not turned on. That's why selecting multiple presets on the PBC doesn't change the Quartz - it only sends PC1 once, then each subsequent time you press a preset button it doesn't send the PC because it's the same PC as last time. Only after the PC is changed to something other than 1 using the Device PC +/- buttons will it send PC1 again.

Go to the Devices tab, select Quartz and press the Set Preset PCs to None button. That will tell the PBC to not send PCs to the Quartz when changing PBC presets. Also, turn on "Send Redundant PCs" to insure that the Device PC+/- buttons will always do the right thing when pressed.

Back