Download PBC10 set up for Axe Fx MkII

eljodon

I was able to find the set up template for a Kemper Profiler which made setting up of the PBC10 much easier. Is there one for the Axe FX 3 Mk II? Thanks.

I don't know of one, but hopefully someone has come up with one they'd like to share. It's a little tricky because there's a lot of personal preference involved in these configurations. What may be perfect for one person may not be for others.

If you like the Kemper template, you might be better off starting with it, changing the Kemper device to Axe-Fx III in Devices, then reassigning any effect block buttons to control Axe-Fx effect blocks instead.

Thanks! I'm just trying to save some time. We'll see how the scene is handled by the PBC. I used to use senes with an Axe Fx 2 I used to have so I'll have to refresh my memory and see how will I work out for me and my current bands. If I come up with something that is worth posting I'll make it available.

Have a look at the Axe-Fx III section in the manual - there are a few different ways you can set up scenes, for different purposes.

Back