Dual function 2 channel OD pedal switching

Bozie

I have a G2D Custom overdrive and an Xotic AC Plus. They both have dual channel functions with two foot switches on each pedal.
That's a problem for all dual function pedal owners - if they are in a rack we cant get at half of that particular pedals functions.

Now, if the dual function switches were able to be modified/replaced with an appropriately wired jack plug they might be controllable with an EG or a Mini Amp Gizmo with a BOB. Then we could tuck all our dual function pedals into our racks and include the extra gain stage of the pedal in our programing.
I contacted G2D ages ago to see if such a mod was possible with a Custom OD and they said yes, they just dont want to do it as they have enough on making pedals. I got the idea from a tap-tremolo pedal - the foot switch was removed and a jack put in its place connecting to a remote tap tempo.

Anyone else know if/how this mod could be performed? I am working on it but if someone already knows, share the love...

If possible it would further utilise the switching capabilities of our rjm gear.

(Any suggested pedal mods would have nothing to do with rjm of course, we would all be proceeding at our own risk)

should be a fairly easy mod to replace a on/on toggle switch with a trs style jack which would allow remote switching from mini effect gizmo rack giszmo or a latching footswitch for that matter.

Back