Dual function external footswitch

eljodon

I'm using a dual external footswitch to scroll up & down through the button pages on my PBC. Is it possible to make it a dual function switch when pressing the loop footswitch on the PBC I would be able to scroll through the button pages and when the loop button is disengaged one of the external switches would become a tap tempo footswitch? Thanks

I almost was able to say yes, but because the solution involves button pages, it's not going to work. The Loops function is another button page, so we could make the buttons switch to page up/down functions on the Loops page. That would work fine, but the moment you switch to another button page, the external switches will switch to a different function - you're no longer going to be on the Loops page.

Thanks. I'll have to think of another way to do it because I like to sometimes make changes on the fly. But I absolutely need a "master" tap tempo to control my H9's, Strymon Timeline & BigSky. If you have any alternative ideas, please let me know. Thank you.

Back