Editor 4.6.1 - Unable to connect

Chad Dant

I just updated to the latest versions of both the Editor and the Firmware. The Editor times out when reading 'settings from device' and then I am unable to connect to the device.

I am running a Mac and on OS Big Sur 11.3. My USB connections are quality and connections were successful just before I updated.

Need help. Thanks.
Chad

I'm not sure what's happening at this point, I use it with Big Sur every day, so it's not a compatibility issue. Try a reboot on the Mac, and try another computer if you can - that would help locate the source of the problem.

Hi guys, I'm getting this issue...but it only happens if my AXE FX II is also connected via USB. If I turn off the Axe FX then I'm able to read settings from my GT16 fine - not ideal but it works at least.

Hi All,

I'm having a similar issue in that when I send a message from the Editor on my Mac (Big Sur) to GT10 it sends changes fine and the Kemper profiles change correctly, however one or more of the profiles have no audio until I restart the Kemper, then it's fine. Doesn't mater the change, so I reached out to Kemper and they cannot reproduce the problem. I'll roll back to 4.5.1 and see if that helps...

Hi All,

I'm having a similar issue in that when I send a message from the Editor on my Mac (Big Sur) to GT10 it sends changes fine and the Kemper profiles change correctly, however one or more of the profiles have no audio until I restart the Kemper, then it's fine. Doesn't mater the change, so I reached out to Kemper and they cannot reproduce the problem. I'll roll back to 4.5.1 and see if that helps...
Do you have anything in your configuration that's controlling volume on the Kemper? The GT might be sending a volume=0 CC to the Kemper.

Back