Effect Gizmo and ISP Decimator G string Pedal

eljodon

Hi I just purchased a Effects Gizmo and I'm running 8 pedals from Loop 1 through 8. Before I usually used the ISP Decimator G string just for the pedals were I hook the output of the Decimator to the fitst pedal then the input of the Decimator to the out of the last pedal. Then I plug my guitar into the middle jack on the right side of the Decimator then the out from the left of the Decimator to my amp. How can I do that with the Effect Gizmo? Can I also hook it up using a loop to switch it on or off via the Effect Gizmo? I also sometimes use a Hush 2C on the effects loop of my amp and I would like to also be able to switch it on or off. Is there a wy to do that? Thanks

Anyone? I figured out how to plug the Hush 2C to turn on or off from the Fx loop of my amp.I just need help for the ISP Decimator G string. The way I have it now, I plugged the front input of the Effect Gizmo into the guitar out the the ISP, then the CS out into the DEC in of the ISP, then I plugged my guitar into the guitar in of the ISP and the DEC out into my amp. It works great, but is not practical. I would like to be able to use a loop to switch it on or off. I figured out everything else put the ISP Decimator G string. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks

The solution you found is good, all you need to do is connect the Dec In and Dec Out to an Effect Gizmo loop like it's just another pedal. Leave the Guitar In and Guitar Out connected as you have them now.

Back