EFFECT GIZMO Interfacing with a PC?

EVHGuy1111

Hi, I'm looking to change my MEGX to an EFFECT GIZMO on my guitar rig. I love the MEGX but I need more patches and the split-stereo patching on the MEGX is great but it's hard to get reliable stereo cables that don't introduce noise or have shoddy soldering.
And the EFFECT GIZMO has a much more rack friendly form factor since I run a rack backline and only have my Wah, my Expression Pedal and my MASTERMIND LT on my pedal board...

I'm rambling.

In any case, I love the PC programmability of the MEGX... but the EFFECT GIZMO doesn't have a USB and I can't find anything in the manual about PC programming (maybe I didn't look hard enough)...

Is the ONLY WAY to program the EFFECT GIZMO via the onboard buttons or sending presets from a MASTERMIND?

Hi, I'm looking to change my MEGX to an EFFECT GIZMO on my guitar rig. I love the MEGX but I need more patches and the split-stereo patching on the MEGX is great but it's hard to get reliable stereo cables that don't introduce noise or have shoddy soldering.
And the EFFECT GIZMO has a much more rack friendly form factor since I run a rack backline and only have my Wah, my Expression Pedal and my MASTERMIND LT on my pedal board...

I'm rambling.

In any case, I love the PC programmability of the MEGX... but the EFFECT GIZMO doesn't have a USB and I can't find anything in the manual about PC programming (maybe I didn't look hard enough)...

Is the ONLY WAY to program the EFFECT GIZMO via the onboard buttons or sending presets from a MASTERMIND?
Correct, there's no editor software for the Effect Gizmo, so you'll need to program it via front panel buttons, or using presets and IA buttons on the Mastermind.

Back