Empress EchoSystem and Expression Pedal-MIDI

JNPMusic

Hello,
Anyone using an expression pedal through MIDI on the Mastermind PBC to control the empress echosystem? I've got the MIDI function working but can't seem to get the expression pedal feature to work correctly. Every time I set it up the only thing that happens when I rock the expression pedal is that it will scroll the modes. I'm trying to control the mix and tried CC22 and also tried setting it up with CC10-simulate expression pedal.

Thanks,
John

I figured it out!

Now I just can't get the echosytem to remember the settings I created for each parameter... It works, but as as soon as I go to another preset and back the settings are gone...?

Not sure about that, if no one else here has any suggestions, you're probably better off trying Empress.

Hello,
Anyone using an expression pedal through MIDI on the Mastermind PBC to control the empress echosystem? I've got the MIDI function working but can't seem to get the expression pedal feature to work correctly. Every time I set it up the only thing that happens when I rock the expression pedal is that it will scroll the modes. I'm trying to control the mix and tried CC22 and also tried setting it up with CC10-simulate expression pedal.

Thanks,
John
Hey John, curious as to how you connected the the Echosystem via midi... not sure the best way to go about it.

Back