Exit Button? & external controller for banking

Hey guys! Two questions:

1 - Is it still impossible to bank the PBC with a midi device? If not, what brand of external controllers are you using to bank the PBC to free up buttons, and what do you plug them into?

2 - My Musicomlab had an exit button that was super handy for live playing. Basically when going into stompbox selection mode, you could go to the second or third page, and immediately exit out back to the primary preset view. This way you don't have to cycle through back to presets- you can just exit.

Any tips for how to achieve the second? Maybe there's a more elegant way than an exit button.

BG

1) It's still impossible. Feel free to post here to support the idea. I made my own controller, but you can get them cheap from companies like American Looper.

2) This is easy. When you're programming the pages, you just set one button's function to switch back to the page of your choice. Do this by setting button type to IA, then add an IA Action. Type: System, SubType: Page, Page Number: whatever page you want (page 1 is the preset page by default).

Back