Expression pedal question

joel

Has the moog ep-3 been tested with the mastermind pbc for expression capabilities?

Also, I'd seen some discussion about the Dunlop Volume X mini and wasn't able to tell if it was able to operate as both a volume and and an expression pedal with it?

I would prefer this, as it would free up some room.

Here's some info on expression pedals:

https://rjmmusic.freshdesk.com/supp...dals-can-i-use-with-the-mastermind-gt-lt-pbc-

We don't have the Moog pedal listed, but I'm pretty sure it's a "reversed" pedal, meaning that it needs a special cable to work with the PBC. This is all described in the article above.

I also think that the Volume X Mini will work as both volume and expression. If you put the volume in/out in a PBC loop, you can switch it on and off. The expression side can also be controlled - each preset can have different expression pedal settings, including disabling the pedal.

Yes the Moog EP2 and EP3 both have reverse wiring, that is to say that the wiper of the potentiometer is wired to the tip of the plug. I believe that all Dunlop expression pedals are also reverse wired, and so would also NOT work.

Back