EXT SW0 - EXT SW3

skracus

Hi Ron,

Question, and I apologize if I missed it in the manual. Is it possible to set up EXT SW0 - EXT SW3 at the preset level. For example on preset 1 I'd like to use a PS-100 sustain pedal in EXT SW 0 to activate loop 1 of the RG-16 while I have the pedal depressed and then off as soon as I release HOWEVER when I'm on preset 2 maybe I'd like EXT SW 0 to activate an effect block on the Axe-Fx for example. Hoping this will work. Thanks!

Steve

Hi Steve,

At this point, you can accomplish it by switching pages, but not by switching presets. (Unless your preset also switches pages for you).

Being able to override them on a per-preset basis, like you can with expression pedals, does make sense though...

rjmmusic said:
Hi Steve,

At this point, you can accomplish it by switching pages, but not by switching presets. (Unless your preset also switches pages for you).

Being able to override them on a per-preset basis, like you can with expression pedals, does make sense though...

I have been messing around with the editor and agree that overiding expression pedals on a preset basis is very cool!

Do just basic mission pedals work fine with the GT? I have a couple of spring loaded pedals laying around. If they work fine with GT, I am one step closer to ordering!

The polarity needs to be reversed on a standard MIssion pedal - the wires on the jack tip and ring need to be swapped. With that change, it'll work fine.

Back