External Switch Problem

hi there :)

I‘ve built an external switch for my MMGT. the switches work just fune but the LEDs don‘t work as they are supposed to... they are always on, except when i press the switch. Is there any setting i need to change on the MMGT or did i make a mistake in the cabelling??

Attachments

• 39413FF2-744C-495D-98B6-473A1EEFF9C9.jpeg
    39413FF2-744C-495D-98B6-473A1EEFF9C9.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 11
Make sure that the color settings are correct. As of firmware 4.0, it pays attention to On Color and Off Color, where black means off, and any other color means on. Set your off color to black, and should start working correctly.

HI , i purchased
Analog Endeavors AUX2RJM - 2-Button External Switch for RJM Mastermind

pedal act weird , either diodes are completely off with no actions when you press button or they are always ON with "millisecond" OFF when you press switch , i was trying to set up in a few different ways IA , Preset , Device PC ,etc , but nothing seems to work logical for me , is this an any special settings to use this external switches ? Thanks

Did you check the color settings as I mentioned in the previous post? I've never used one of those switches, but if they followed our recommended schematic, it should work the same way as ours.

Back