FM3 and PBC 6X in 4CM wiring help

niles_lewis

I’ve been blowing Ron up on a board build with tons of questions and he’s graciously been helpful and responsive but I suppose that is what this forum was made for so I’ll post here for this one.

Title says all. I am looking to put all pedals you see through the 6X in all 6 loops with the insert loop after loop 3 (so drives out in front of amp and the EQ, Collider and H90 in the loop). Eventually I’ll have the H90 connected via midi but need to get a special cable or midi interface/splitter for that to work with my FM3. Right now the FM3 and 6X are only connected via midi. That connection has worked perfectly for a direct rig so I ** think ** it will be the only connection needed in this rig as well. That’s one of the questions I have: do I need to have the FM3 and 6X connected in anyway other than midi? How does the main IN and OUT from the 6X connect? I would assume they connect to the FM3 in some way. This is where my confusion is. I can get 4CM working with the FM3 and 6X working perfectly separate from one another but getting them connected in a rig together is baffling me for some reason. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• 69F83643-06AB-4EDE-8089-AFD68E4DDCA0.jpeg
    69F83643-06AB-4EDE-8089-AFD68E4DDCA0.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 5
Back