Fn Switch to preset in Software Editor

Derek McCarthy

Hello, I just received my PBC and I'm trying to sort out some basics... so please bear with me!

I've read through a lot but I'm clearly missing something. I simply want to know where in the software editor you set presets to alter FN Switches (for channel changing on amps)

I went under Preset 1 -> Preset Actions and created a few actions:

Audio / FnSwitch #1 on:OFF
Audio / FnSwitch #2 on:OFF
Audio / FnSwitch #3 on:ON

Is this the correct method to program Function Switches using the editor?

These appear to have no effect as when I select that preset the FN Switches don't change...

I'm able to program FN Switches to Presets using the PBC itself, and this works. But I'm trying to find where this is done in the software editor as I'd like to use the editor exclusively for all programming.

I'm sure this is something very simple that I'm overlooking, but if someone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
In the editor, go to Presets and change the buttons page to the "Switches"-page. Press the desired Funktion switch, transmit the preset to the PBC and your good to go.

Ahhh....change the PAGE once in Presets-Buttons.... I knew it was something simple I was overlooking. I was making things more complicated than they needed to be.. Once I familiarize myself more with this system, the more I know I'm going to love it. Thanks very much for the help!

Back