FS: BTPA TS-TS to TRS Cables.

Mitch

I’ve got loop insert cables for sale. Made by BTPA. These are 3 pairs of TS-TS-TRS Inserts that can be used to add 3 additional loops to your PBC.

Modded G&H Stubby TRS connector to Dual SP400 Insert using 24 AWG low capacitance patch cable. Made in USA. 3ft cable length.

SIX patch cables for sale. Each cable is $22. PM if you want to purchase more than 1 cable. Will discount
Thanks. Mitch

Last edited:
This is a technical forum for questions and answers for folks who need assistance with RJM products, not Craigslist or a sales forum.

I sent my request directly to RJM prior to posting this requesting approval first. Thank you.

Last edited:
I'm ok with a few for sale posts here and there, especially if it's something specifically useful to owners of our products. And Mitch did ask first.

If we start getting a lot of for sale posts, I'll have to make some official policy, but for now they're so infrequent I don't think it's an issue.

...Maybe consider a used for sale for members section IMHO? I browse in here daily for tips/questions etc. If I want to buy something that you don't offer and I want to buy it used...Craigslist, Facebook, reverb and eBay is where I typically look. It's a pretty simple process to search. I'm sure I'm overstepping my authority here since I have none...;)

I found it odd to see a for sale post directing members to another site's shop setup on Reverb. That's why I commented. No need to respond.

Specifically on TRS for insert, there is also the SPS7-S Square Plug connector specifically designed for Y-insert cables. What makes them unique is that the cable entry is elongated so that you can insert two cables side by side.

kmmk-squareplug-sps7s-end-view.jpg

Back