FX Gizmo with Stereo pedals

lefty5221

Hi y'all,

I'm running mostly mono pedals into my FX Gizmo but I have (3) pedals [Timeline, Pitchfactor & Mobius] that I would like to run in stereo to (2) separate cabinets. Any ideas for the connections?

They are also my Loop 2, 3 and 4 on my TC G System. Thanks!!

You're going to need a bunch of insert cables. Insert cables have a stereo (aka TRS) plug on one end and a left and right plug on the other. Use those to connect from the left and right jacks of the pedals to the loops on the Effect Gizmo. You need to use loops 9-12 for this unless you have the full stereo upgrade on the Effect Gizmo. The attached diagram is an example.

Attachments

• EG_8Pedals_2Stereo.pdf
    113.8 KB · Views: 249
Thanks a million Ron!! I realize that this was probably a noob question, but I appreciate your help.

I also wanted to be able to switch the channels on said (3) pedals (Timeline, Pitchfactor and Möbius) but without sacrificing any of the switches on my G System. Would it be crazy to use a Mastermind or someing similar to switch these or is there an easier way?

Thanks again Ron, I know I said it before but thanks for making high end gear that is so easy to use and program for us common folk. It is the easiest piece of gear I own (other than my TV remote, that is) :D

Those pedals are all MIDI controlled, so definitely the best way to go is control them from the Mastermind. You can also control them straight from the G-System - just plug use the G-System's MIDI output.

Back