Global Preset with extra pages

shuffle

Hi everyone

I'm trying to configure my Global Preset to have 4 pages available to scroll through, while all other presets only have 2. Is this possible?

My normal presets are for all my songs, and the second page gives loop access for changes on the fly.
The global preset is for when im writing/jamming and need full flexibility. The extra pages can give me access to features on my midi devices, as well as the loops and switches pages. I am aware that the Local Page can give you one extra page, but I'm trying to find a way to get two extra pages.

Thanks!

You're going need to have 6 pages defined, 4 for your global preset and 2 for the others. Then, use the Min and Max parameters on the Page Up and Page down buttons to limit which buttons they select. For example, let's say pages 1&2 are the normal pages - Set Min and Max on the page buttons on those pages to be 1 and 2 respectively. That will limit access to pages 1&2. In pages 3-6, set Min and Max to 3 and 6.

The last piece is the initial page selection. Turn on Auto Page Select in Globals. Then in the global preset, set Show Page to 3. In all other presets, set Show Page to 1.

Back