Grouping Loops

Jrogg75

I want to use grouping to accomplish the following using my King Of Tone pedal that has 4 jacks for separating both sides of the pedal.

Loop 1: Yellow Side of KOT
Loop 2: Red Side of KOT

Now, I want to create 3 buttons that are all IA and grouped in a way that NONE of these buttons can be on at the same time.

Button 1: Yellow
Button 2: Red
Botton 3: Combined Red & Yellow

Anyway to accomplish this?

(Currently I just put each gain pedal (loop) all in one group and no gain pedal can ever be on at the same time. But I'm lost when I'm trying to stack pedals any of the pedals I have in the same group)

If you put the three buttons in the same group none should be on at the same time. You have to create a new IA button for the stacked option. Remember that what you need to put in a group are the IA buttons not the loops themselves, and any given IA button can do a bunch of things at a time. If you have an unused button in your Loops page you could use that for the yellow + red and group it with the standalone yellow and red loop buttons.

In my case, I don't want to modify my Loops page so I've created a new page for when I want only IA. I get to it with a second press of the Loops button and a third press cycles back to Page 1. The lower row of buttons activates different stages of gain mutually exclusive to each other. One of my stages has a Koko boost stacked with a distortion so it's similar to what you want to do. The upper row of buttons has modulation and delay that I can add on top of that so those buttons aren't in any group.

Back