GT 10 4.0.1 and Limiting Presets +/- per Song

Rehb

Hi All,

Looking for best workflow solution for some programming; Gear in use is AxeFX II and GT 10.

I have acquired some song specific patches for the AxeFX II from a "tone match" vendor, however due to the nature of the cabs and programming, scenes were not used and each tone for the song is its own individual preset.

I've created the song and assigned the presets in both song and preset mode and they are recalling fine.

Due to not being able to display all presets in the tracks I've created a default "Song Page" on page 16 which is recalled when the song is selected and contains the following buttons on the bottom row (6):

Preset -
Preset +
Scene -
Scene +
Song -
Song +

So, currently Song +/- work with in the set list so that is fine, however when I use the preset +/- it will continue cycling into the next songs preset. I see there is a way to limit the range when programming the button however as this is a global page this will then limit me for the following song.

I'm guessing the only applicable way would be to create a local page for each preset in use for the song which would have the limits in the preset +/- for that song in particular? This of course would mean a lot more specific programming as opposed to the flexibility.

Is there a way to copy and paste local pages between multiple local pages to speed up programming? Or is there something i'm missing that when a song is selected in song mode, the GT should automatically limit the presets?

Thanks

The GT's preset buttons will automatically switch to the next song when you hit the end (or beginning) of a song. At this time, there's no way to change that.

You can copy local pages, go to the destination preset in the Presets tab. Then turn on Edit Local Buttons. Right-click on one of the GT displays, then select Copy Page From Preset. Type in the preset number whose local page you want to copy and it'll do that for you.

Back