GT 16 and Button Label

paula

Hi, i`m using the GT16 with AXE FXIII. I would like to use the Function Label on one Button,
to get the Information what Position my pickup is (Front / Mid / Rear) accordingly to my Presets.
Is this possible? Perhaps with three different pages?

You could set up an IA button and turn on IA Cycle. Also turn on Update on Preset Change.

Then, add two System / Step actions to the button - those should be the only actions on the button. (You only need two step actions to define three steps)

Finally, edit the cycle steps to assign a color and name to each of the three steps. (Front / Mid / Rear)

Clicking the button will move it through the three steps, each time you press it will update its state. You can store a different button state for each preset, so that it automatically comes up with the correct state when you select a preset.

I hope this makes sense, I think this is probably the easiest overall way to do it. Button pages would work as well, but it would interfere with any other use you might have for pages.

You could set up an IA button and turn on IA Cycle. Also turn on Update on Preset Change.

Then, add two System / Step actions to the button - those should be the only actions on the button. (You only need two step actions to define three steps)

Finally, edit the cycle steps to assign a color and name to each of the three steps. (Front / Mid / Rear)

Clicking the button will move it through the three steps, each time you press it will update its state. You can store a different button state for each preset, so that it automatically comes up with the correct state when you select a preset.

I hope this makes sense, I think this is probably the easiest overall way to do it. Button pages would work as well, but it would interfere with any other use you might have for pages.

It works perfect!!! Thank you so much

Back