H9+Kemper Player

PAPITO

Ok I might have missed it sorry if that's somewhere here already . I need to be able to scroll though presets on the h9 if I'm trying set something before a gig or at rehearsal , how do I do that with the pbc6x please or even scroll using the editor ?

The best thing to do is set up Device PC + and Device PC - buttons that control the H9.

Details can be found in this video: Advanced Button Editing. It describes a lot of different things, but Device PC -/+ are also in there.

The best thing to do is set up Device PC + and Device PC - buttons that control the H9.

Details can be found in this video: Advanced Button Editing. It describes a lot of different things, but Device PC -/+ are also in there.
THANKS , after watching some videos I was able to do that but what I can't figure out is : how can I set the PBC to allow me.. let's say on a preset ( on the PBC } the h9 is on if I second press that button it will go to a different preset on the H9 ? I don't want all want the buttons to do the exact same things .On most of the presets I want the h9 bypass then a second press would activate whatever pc I programmed the h9 to ?

Back