Hello

TravisOBC

I hate to make any complaints but I’m new to the PBC 6x. I have 2 of the same patches but one patch has a major volume drop. At home the night before, everything worked but all of a sudden when I went to play live, my bigsky is super washed out and I have this volume drop. Someone please help

More often that not, this is caused by a cable that's not quite right. I recommend manually turning loops on and off and see which combination or combinations of pedals cause the volume drop. That will make it easier to find where the problem lies.

And, are you sure both presets are exactly the same? If you'd like, you could send me your settings file and I could have a look.

And, are you sure both presets are exactly the same? If you'd like, you could send me your settings file and I could have a look.
More often that not, this is caused by a cable that's not quite right. I recommend manually turning loops on and off and see which combination or combinations of pedals cause the volume drop. That will make it easier to find where the problem lies.

Both presets are not the same. I was typing in a rush. Both presets us the same hall reverb but the reverb was a preloaded reverb I bought. What's even more perplexing is that the preset works as it should sometimes and then it does this washed out thing randomly(at the worst times).

The bigsky isn't in the loop. I run my timeline, bigsky and hxstomp after the rjm and they are only connected via midi.

Attachments

• rjm 1.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
That certainly reduces the number of things it could be. The PBC doesn't appear to be sending anything to the Big Sky except program changes, so whatever it is, it's probably happening outside the PBC. Have you tried disconnecting the other 2 pedals and seeing if that changes anything? Also, make sure you have the latest firmware for all pedals.

That certainly reduces the number of things it could be. The PBC doesn't appear to be sending anything to the Big Sky except program changes, so whatever it is, it's probably happening outside the PBC. Have you tried disconnecting the other 2 pedals and seeing if that changes anything? Also, make sure you have the latest firmware for all pedals.
I couldn't figure it out. My new assumption after disconnecting the pedals is that something in that particular preset is messed up. Everything else on the pbc is awesome. My next question is how do I use it as a midi controller?

Actually don't answer that last question. There is probably a thread in the forum.

Back