HELP!! SWITCHING BETWEEN CHANNELS ON TWO AMPS...

Fizz

There has to be something from RJM that can do this. I try and explain my problem to people and they either don't understand or they say it's impossible. I know it's possible but i can't find the gear that can do it...

I need to switch between 2 channels on 2 separate amps with one click. Clean to dirty on both amps simultaneously. Simple no? The amps are a MF350 Marshall mode four and a Mesa single rectifier. The marshall (a four channel amp but i only need two) uses a multi-pin type insert for the switcher ... and the mesa (a two channel amp) uses a 1/4 inch jack for it's switcher.

Is there anything i can buy that will switch the amps channels with one click? Or am i missing something here? I've only recently got into this level of guitar pedalboard stuff. Thanks!!

The Amp Gizmo (not the Mini) would be able to do this. You can use the 8-pin connector plus our Marshall Mode 4 interface cable for the Mode 4 and a standard 1/4-inch TRS cable connected to the Switch 7/8 jack of the Amp Gizmo to control the Rectifier.

Back