Help with Effect Gizmo and Mini Line Mixer wiring.

Wanna do a stereo setup with Effect Gizmo and Mini Line Mixer. Everything in front of the amps. I wanna use loop 9 and 10 to turn on/off the amps. Can I connect my gear like this?
robban.jpg

And then I have a question about using expression pedals together with Effect Gizmo. I have Strymon pedals with EXP pedal inputs. And I have a Skrydstrup SC-1 midi foot controller that has two standard 1⁄4” stereo jack that provides connection for external expression pedals. Can a loop on the the Effect Gizmo work as connection between the gear?

Like this: Exp Pedal --> Skrydstrup SC-1 --> MIDI --> Effect Gizmo Loop 11 OUT --> Strymon pedal EXP Input

The wiring diagram looks good! The bad news is that the expression pedal idea you have won't work. The Effect Gizmo loops won't be able to control the Strymon's inputs.

rjmmusic said:
The wiring diagram looks good! The bad news is that the expression pedal idea you have won't work. The Effect Gizmo loops won't be able to control the Strymon's inputs.
Ok. What kind of equipment do I need to control the Strymon expression input using the expression pedal jacks on my midi foot controller? Is there any solution for this with RJM gear?

Thanks for your help

Unfortunately, I don't know of any solution to MIDI control an expression pedal jack. I'd have to guess that they exist, but I am not aware of any.

Which pedal(s) are you looking to control specifically?

Unfortunately, that's the opposite of what you want. It takes an expression pedal in and generates MIDI data. What you need is a box that receives MIDI date and behaves like an expression pedal.

Back