How do I sync my EVH stealth with the PBC?

Don Anderson

Picking up my PBC today. I have watch many of the videos on YT. The Sweetwater one has helped the most so far But it did not go into syncing the amp. I realize each one is different and was hoping to get some particulars here to sync my 100w stealth EVH head. I was told there is a 'momentary mode' and 'group mode' it needs (the user telling em this was using the Gizmo), but I do not understand where or how this is done? Editor I assume. I really appreciate any help with this!!

You'll need this cable:

https://shop.rjmmusic.com/evh-5150iii-to-2x1-4-inch-interface-cable/

Then, in Function Switch settings, turn on both Momentary ("Mom") and "On Only". In the editor, go to button page 3 (switches), set the Group number to 1 for the Func 1, Func 2 and Func 3 buttons.

You can use the Function switch buttons on page 3 to manually select channels, and you can also go into the Preset tab and select which function switch is on. Function switch 1 will select channel 1, switch 2 will select channel 2, etc.

@rjmmusic Thank you!!!!! I have the cable, picking up the PBC as soon as Fed ex arrives, much appreciation!

One more question, am I able to change channels and grouped effects both pre and post together once set up in the editor in the pre set mode, or do I have to return to the function page each time I need to change amp channels -that would not be good.

Awesome thanks!! A lot of work to get up and running with it tonight, good news for me is pedal board and routing is very minimal to start.

Awesome thanks!! A lot of work to get up and running with it tonight, good news for me is pedal board and routing is very minimal to start.

Pick up a bunch of new cable and connectors. There's a discussion about them I was in a couple of weeks ago. I'd be happy to help if you need it. These plugs are awesome: https://btpa.com/sp400.html It enabled me to save much needed space. Not to mention they are light too. Their cable is very good too.

Back