I´m lost on something trivial....

trulsux

Hello Ron,
changing from beeing a long time PBC user to a GT16/Megx combo is proving harder than I thought :)

...on my first page I have presets and buttons to change things on the fly...for example Jackson Audio Bloom EQ and boost...turning them on ( and the MEG x loop) works fine...but they don´t turn of when changing preset...

I know it´s something simple but I´m lost....

Cheers/
Truls

Are you saying that the buttons that control the boost and EQ don't turn off, or that the buttons turn off, but the boost and EQ on the pedal don't change?

I'm trying to remember if the Jackson pedals are ones that have trouble receiving a lot of MIDI messages in a row. I know I've had some recent reports of pedals with this issue, I just cant remember which one(s).

You could test this theory by setting MIDI Channel to None for all of your other devices (Except the Bloom) in the Devices tab. Then, the GT will only send messages to the Bloom during a program change.

Changed cables and rebooted pedal and Conduit nothing happened then I tried turning on Direct send PCs/ CCs and now it works fine!
I really don´t get why and I hope it does not screw anything else up :)

Cheers/
Truls

Back