I A buttons

plexi2

i' ve created an ia button for my old boss chorus and another ia button for a preset on the möbius
When selecting the möbius I would like to shut off the chorus and vis versa
How would I set this up?

Set the Group parameter on both buttons to the same number. Only one button in a group is allowed to be on at any time, so pressing one will turn off the other. If you haven't used groups before, just choose group 1 for both buttons. Otherwise, find a group number that's not used for any other buttons.

Also, on the Globals page, find the settings for the group number you're using, and turn on "Allow all buttons off" for that group. That will, as you might imagine, allow you to turn off both buttons in the group, which would be important for controlling effects.

Set the Group parameter on both buttons to the same number. Only one button in a group is allowed to be on at any time, so pressing one will turn off the other. If you haven't used groups before, just choose group 1 for both buttons. Otherwise, find a group number that's not used for any other buttons.

Also, on the Globals page, find the settings for the group number you're using, and turn on "Allow all buttons off" for that group. That will, as you might imagine, allow you to turn off both buttons in the group, which would be important for controlling effects.
That works great for the strymon by itself but I had to add an action on each to shut off the loop of the other so both pedals wouldn't sound at the same time

That works great for the strymon by itself but I had to add an action on each to shut off the loop of the other so both pedals wouldn't sound at the same time

If you turn on the "Send off messages" setting for the group, then turning one loop on will also turn off the loop for the other.

If you turn on the "Send off messages" setting for the group, then turning one loop on will also turn off the loop for the other.
That is something I had already tried.
It works when you switch between the möbius presets and the boss but when you switch möbius presets only,the pbc can shut off a preset in a haphazard fashion ( on the möbius) when selected

Sorry for the long delay in responding. To fix it:

- Turn off Send Off Messages for the group
- On each button that selects a Mobius preset, add an action: Audio / Loop 1 off:OFF on:OFF
- On the button that selects the Boss chorus, add an action: Audio / Loop 2 off:OFF on:OFF

This makes selecting the Mobius turn off the Boss' loop and vice versa.

Back