i am so frustrated

tomrip

i have invested a lot of money to get my dream rig, and after months of trying, i am still no where. at this point i cant even get rg 16 to control my roadster. if i plug in from amp 1 or 2 on the back of the rg 16 to the mesa, the only thing that happens is th3e loop turns on. i cant turn it off, or change any channels. any suggestions?

Ok, are you using the RRN cable we make for controlling that amp? If so, when and where did you buy it? It sounds like an issue with the cable.

OK. i am stressed, because this has to be ready by Saturday. i made a mistake though. you said it sounded like the cable. i pulled out amp gizmo, and still same issue. i then reversed the cable, and it worked like a charm. i have the timeline, mobius and blue sky. where do i put them in to bypass the rg 16? since they can be controlled by midi, i am going to leave them out of the rg 16 loops, and use master mind to bypass or load patches. also if i run a midi cable from mastermind thru the strymon pedals and then to the rg 16. can i run a cable from the rg 16 back to the mastermind so i can use the mastermind midi with nixie to program my strymon pedals?

It depends on your rig and what you want to do with it, but one place to put the effects is between the RG-16's output and the amp's input.

Some people here on the forum have tried getting Nixie to work with the Mastermind PBC and their Strymon pedals. It sounds like there have been mixed results. I hope to have some time to find a real solution, but for now, you would need to connect MIDI cables from your computer to the Strymon pedals in order to use Nixie.

Back