i have a problem

overmyheadwes

*this is after i already posted on the wrong forum*
Hello, I am new here, so don't beat me up. I got a mesa roadster a mini amp gizmo and a line 6 m13. everything is plugged up correctly. The midi channel on the M13 is set to send on channel 1. The mini amp gizmo I factory reset it, after i read the manual and screwed it all up. I did quick setup mode, and it switched the channels by pressing the led buttons on the MAG. I have yet to be able to get it to blink when I hold the write button, bascially it won't blink. What am I missing here, the MAG is factory preset to run on channel 1, the m13 is set to send on midi channel 1. I been tweakin this thing all weekend, and i just cant figure it out. I read the manual, now i'm even more confused. help a brother out
thanks
wes

Did you factory reset the Mini Amp Gizmo by holding buttons 1 and 4 on power up? That's the only way to get a full factory reset.

Also, check your MIDI cable connection. It should go from the MIDI output of the M13 to the MIDI input of the Mini Amp Gizmo. If you have another MIDI cable you can try, give it a shot in case the first one is bad.

If the above two things don't give you results, let us know if you have any other MIDI compatible devices - anything might help us determine what isn't working.

Back