IA cycle question

Pieutr

Hi all,

I'm having trouble in doing something related to the IA cycle possibility :

It behaves like the PBC ignores actions that are placed before the first "system / Step" command in the action list when I first switch on the button.
Actually, what I don't understand is that the light linked to the 1st step in the "IA cycle steps" tab is ON straight away even before I switch ON the button, but when I switch on it, it jumps right to the first "System / Step" command ignoring actions before that and turning the light corresponding to the 2nd step. Is there a way I can get it to execute the actions before the first "System / Step" command when I first switch ON the button and THEN having it cycling through the steps ?
and also is it possible to not have the light of the first step ON before I even pressed the button for the first time ?

Actually what I would like is simply having the button OFF with light OFF and when I switch it ON it toggles between 2 different steps with lights set in "IA cycle steps" switching accordingly.

Thank you.

Attached is the screenshot of the page im refering to

Attachments

• Sans titre.jpg
    Sans titre.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
When using an IA Cycle button, the button is never "off". It's in step 1, step 2, step 3 or step 4 only. It does start up in step 1 by default, so the first press on the button moves from step 1 to step 2.

To do what you want, the first step should do nothing and set the button color to black. Then, set up steps 2 and 3 to do what you need them to do.

Back