Is it possible in the scene menu to..! axe 3

Soren Kelly

Hi Guys
Is this possible in the scene menu ?
After hold mode on my preset button i would like to have all my scene in the top and still have my preset switches in the bottom even to call a specific page would do the trick..

Cheers
Soren Kelly

also external swicthes need dbl press to work is there somewhere within i can change that ?

Attachments

• test.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
Instead of the scene menu, create a page with scene buttons on top and preset buttons on the bottom. You can also add a System / Page action to each button to make it automatically switch pages when the button is pressed, to mimic the Scene Menu.

If your external switch requires two button presses, you're using a latching switch instead of momentary. Some information on external switches:

https://rjmmusic.freshdesk.com/solu...n-external-switch-for-a-mastermind-gt-lt-pbc-

Got parts of the guide cant seem to figur out tho, to make a system/page action in the button type under hold function

If you want to add a hold function, set Button Mode to Hold. When you do that, the selector at the top of the screen will have two options: "Button Settings" and "Hold Function". You can click either to edit settings for the main (press) function or the hold function.

Hi Rmj I know how to make a hold function on my preset buttons normaly i have the hold set to Scene menu on my preset buttons
and to channel on my IA switches

under hold i have Button type ther is
Off
Bank up
Bank down
Device PC-
Device PC +
Get Preset names
IA
Ia mode
IA store
Label
etc etc

Set it to IA, then at the bottom, click Add Action and set Type to System and Subtype to Page. Then set Page number to the desired page.

Back