Kemper - Morphing - SOLVED

How do you folks integrate morphing into your setup?

What I'm aiming to do is when I step on my preset button and hold, it turns to the morphed version of itself.

Currently I have the presets buttons as "Hold" buttons, and the hold function is an IA that activates morphing. However, when I hold it down, the RJM says it should be morphed (different color LED), but nothing happens. Then I hold again to go back to normal, then immediately repeat, and I hear the morphed version.

So basically, I have to perform the hold twice, before it will take effect. So the order is -
Preset Button ==> Hold (no morph happens) ==> Hold to go back ==> Hold again for Morph (works)

Anyone have advice, or ideas?

Right now, you have it programmed so that holding it once turns the function on and holding it again turns it off. Turn on "Momentary" on the hold function if you want it to turn on when held and turn off when released.

Thanks for the quick reply!
Actually what I'd like to do is not have it momentary though. It sounds like what you are suggesting is that I would have to keep pressing the switch for as long as I would like the morphed sound. I would like to hold the switch for a couple seconds to activate the morphed rig in the kemper, let go of the switch and play for as long as I'd like, then hold the switch again to go back. Essentially having two 'presets' on one switch. And actually I have that now, it's just that for some reason I have to do it twice for it to take.

Might the solution be buried somewhere in all those checkboxes in the RJM editor that I'm not good with yet?

Ah, I see, I misread your post. Please send me your settings and I can have a look.

Here you go sir!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gy0kt4ze5b0cxjk/GT 10 Settings - Kemper.rjs?dl=0

Upon further testing, it appears that when I hold the button, it is in fact toggling the Morph from 0 to 127 on the Kemper, however when I change presets, I'd like that to go to 0, and it seems like that's not happening. When I go to a new preset, the actual 'Morph Button' on the Kemper is deactivated, however the value of the Morph Pedal on the Kemper stays at 127. That might be messing some things up in the process.

Thanks for the help.

Also @rjmmusic , it appears after further research that perhaps I should be looking to control the 'Morph Button' feature instead of Morph Pedal, since I want an all or nothing effect without an expression pedal. I'm doing some research but I don't think there's a CC for that? Maybe so and I'm missing it...

And it appears I've solved my own problem now @rjmmusic . :) I discovered there was such a thing as Preset Actions which worked wonderfully to solve my problem. I used a CC to turn Morph Pedal value to 0 at the beginning of every preset. It's sort of a bandaid, but it's a (seemingly for now) bulletproof one that I'll use, since it doesn't appear Kemper can let you control the 'Morph Button' command.

Back