Mastermind Firmware 3.1.10 / Editor 3.1.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ron!
May be in the future you can add more Source audio pedals, like the prgrammable EQ (very common) :)!
Many Thanks again!

Just updated to 3.1.4 and my Global preset, which is set to "2nd press of any preset button" will come on but I can't go back to the preset I was on before hitting the preset button the 2nd time. If I'm on preset 2 and hit the preset 2 button again, I get my Global preset. If I hit the preset 2 button again, nothing happens, I have to hit one of the other 4 preset buttons to get off of the Global preset. Is this a bug, or a settings issue due to the update?

Just updated to 3.1.4 and my Global preset, which is set to "2nd press of any preset button" will come on but I can't go back to the preset I was on before hitting the preset button the 2nd time. If I'm on preset 2 and hit the preset 2 button again, I get my Global preset. If I hit the preset 2 button again, nothing happens, I have to hit one of the other 4 preset buttons to get off of the Global preset. Is this a bug, or a settings issue due to the update?

It may have been an unintended effect of some of the changes in 3.1.4. I take it a third press used to bring you back to the original preset? I don't remember what it would do in that case.

It may have been an unintended effect of some of the changes in 3.1.4. I take it a third press used to bring you back to the original preset? I don't remember what it would do in that case.

Yes, first press is the preset, 2nd press is the global preset, and the third press should go back to the preset from the first press.

Ron, Any update on this? Really should go back to the preset it was on prior to going to the global preset.

I'm currently working on a 3.1.5 update, trying to fix all of the reported bugs. I haven't gotten to this one yet, but I will make sure it gets in.

Firmware 3.1.5 is now available, and it fixes a number of reported bugs (see top of thread). I don't have time to update the editor before NAMM starts, but I will work on that next week.

About how long does it take to install the firmware onto the Mastermind from a flashdrive. It's been about 15 minutes so far. Don't mind waiting, but I just want to make sure that there isn't anything wrong.

It should take less than a minute. Within a few seconds of inserting the drive, the screen should change.

Are you using the drive that came with the PBC? The PBC works with most but not all drives we've tried. The ones we send with it work well. If you're using another drive, make sure that it's formatted for a PC (FAT format).

It should take less than a minute. Within a few seconds of inserting the drive, the screen should change.

Are you using the drive that came with the PBC? The PBC works with most but not all drives we've tried. The ones we send with it work well. If you're using another drive, make sure that it's formatted for a PC (FAT format).
Ah. Ok. I got the PBC off of a friend and he never provided the flash drive. I went and reformatted my flash drive and FAT and it worked. Thanks! I'm really loving this system.

Downloaded the new editor, but unable to open it on my Mac. See message below. Running OS X El Capitan 10.11.6.

Was able to go back to 3.1.6 - no problem.

Could be a user error. Anyone else having trouble?

upload_2017-4-1_9-45-4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back