Mastermind GT10 Inbound

Sleestak

Greetings. Mostly just saying hello, and introducing myself as a new user. I have a GT10 on the way, and will be using it with my AxeFX. I'm looking forward to getting it incorporated into my rig, and hopefully it will allow me to reduce the size / weight of my pedalboard, and most definitely will add some flexibility. I'm sure I'll have questions soon... :)

Great, welcome to the family! Lots of Axe-Fx & GT users here, so questions are no problem.

Greetings. Mostly just saying hello, and introducing myself as a new user. I have a GT10 on the way, and will be using it with my AxeFX. I'm looking forward to getting it incorporated into my rig, and hopefully it will allow me to reduce the size / weight of my pedalboard, and most definitely will add some flexibility. I'm sure I'll have questions soon... :)

You're in for some fun times! If you haven't already, loading the computer editor and poking around in it might help you figure some things out before your GT10 arrives.
-
Austin

Great, welcome to the family! Lots of Axe-Fx & GT users here, so questions are no problem.
Thank you! I am digging into the manual in preparation for my setup. Since I switched my touring / recording system to the AxeFX, I've already reduced the size and weight of my rig. Now that I've gotten deeply familiar with programming the AxeFX, I want a smaller, more flexible controller than the MFC-101. I spent some time using a Liquid Foot LF+JR+, and it was a big step in the right direction. I realized I wanted just a few more buttons, and some additional features, and the Mastermind GT10 sits perfectly in that balance point. I'll be able to fit the GT10 and few expression controllers on a smaller board to reduce tour cartage.

You're in for some fun times! If you haven't already, loading the computer editor and poking around in it might help you figure some things out before your GT10 arrives.
-
Austin
Thanks, Austin. I have the software editor loaded up on my laptop. When I get back home from the current run of shows, the GT10 should be waiting, and I'll start experimenting with the setup.

Well, the eagle has landed. Just had a few quick minutes to power up the GT10 and explore the basic setup. I'll have more time next weekend to start setting up my AxeFX with it. I'm looking forward to using it for an upcoming tour, and will be digging into programming.

Back