MASTERMIND LT Cycle Buttons for Amp Channels and MEGX Loops

EVHGuy1111

Hello,
I'm looking to build an IA cycle page.

• On this page the 1st Preset Button (Bottom Left) will be an IA Cycle Button that will cycle through Amp Channels on my EVH515OIII 5Ow (I've mapped the MIDI commands already, Green Channel; 5O; Blue Channel; 51; Red Channel; 52).
• 2nd Preset Button will map 4 pedal loops on my MEGX (Which are mono split into 8 pedals, nothing in loop 5, loop 2 is 4-cable-method routed).

My reasoning is to be able to instantly build a pedal combination at my feet and then once I like what I hear I'll go into my LT with the computer tied into my rig and find the combination I just built in my presets (I have made literally every combination of presets for my rig) and then assign said preset to a song/setlist for my song/setlist mode. This page will essentially be a "STOMP" mode that I can audition sounds on the fly before I commit to scouring my MMLT Editor for the preset I want to assign.

I've read everything I can and watched all the "Mastering the Mastermind" videos but I can't really understand what I'm supposed to assign? CC toggles? PCs? And how do I figure out what numbers to assign?

Any help or point in the right direction will be much appreciated.

Thank you!

I think I may have figured out the MEGX loop for cycling. I've added a screencap here. Please tell me if I'm on the right track or missing something.

Still am clueless on making an AI Cycle Button cycle through amplifier channels, so any advice would be appreciated there.
AI Cycle Button.png

Amp channels would be a similar arrangement:

5150III / PC off:none on:50
System / Step
5150III / PC off:none on:51
System / Step
5150III / PC off:none on:52

Back