MASTERMIND LT FIRMWARE 4.1.3 / EDITOR 4.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ron,

I see there is a "firmware update..." submenu in the "Transfer" menu of the Mastermind Editor 4.1.0, which is great because updating via a USB key forces me to take my LT out of the board (in my setup, it is too tight to plug the USB key if I leave the LT on the board). Anyway, great feature, but I couldn't make it work, and get "starting bootloader", then "Time out waiting for device". Is it a bug? Or maybe this function is not yet implemented in the LT firmware? Thanks a lot!

This will only work in units built starting in March 2019 or later. Older units can be upgraded to handle editor updates, but it's a bit involved. We can do this upgrade if anyone wants to send theirs in, but I'm going to have to arrange something with dealers in other countries so we aren't shipping Masterminds across the globe.

Thanks a lot!
I've got another quick question: maybe I'm doing something wrong, but the "Auto" feature in the midi clock doesn't seem to work with USB. Works fine via 5-pin MIDI in though. There's also something I can't do. I don't know if it's possible at all, but when the unit is in MIDI clock slave mode, I would like it to acknowledge the tempo sent by my computer via midi clock, but then I would like to send it to my other pedals at another MIDI clock division (using the the option in the Presets tab). Ex: it receives midi clock at 120BPM from the computer, but with midi clock division set at 8th, it actually sends 240BPM to the pedal. Don't know if it's a bug or simply not possible, but when in slave mode, the midi clock division option is inoperative, it just passes whatever Midi clock it receives.
Thanks!

I'll look into the Auto feature, I'm pretty sure I tested that extensively, but it's been a while.

MIDI Slave only passes the clock along without changing it, that's the only option at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back