Mastermind PBC 10 occasionally won't switch between scenes

eljodon

I finally got the Mastermind PBC 10 to work great with my Axe Fx 3 Mk 2 turbo but occasionally I can't switch between scenes at all. When I switch it gets stuck in a scene and when switching to the next one it gets stuck and I can't switch to any of the scenes. I have to switch programs(banks) quickly and go back to the current one I was using so I can switch to a different scene. It works fine 70% of the time. Maybe something is happening in the MIDI return or perhaps there's one setting that I missed.Some help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Have you had a chance to find out why I can't change scenes on the PBC. The PBC stays locked on a specific scene and won't let me change unless I change to another preset and then go back to the original. I need this fixed because it renders the PBC useless when getting stuck on a scene while trying to go from a clean tone to lead tone for example. It doesn't matron what scene I am.I have rehearsals coming up and need this issue fixed. Thanks

I was able to reproduce the problem, your settings seem to be corrupted in a weird way. I recreated your settings file, at least the basics of it (scene and preset -/+ buttons), and this one works as expected.

Here's the file. Sorry this didn't get posted earlier. I had figured this out and thought I had posted it, but it was still sitting in a browser window on one of our lab computers.

Attachments

• George setup attempted fix.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Hi Mr Administrator. I tried setting up my PBC with your settings but for some reason when using presets instead of PC + or - when I change presets the Axe Fx 3 it went through 3 presets and settled on the wrong one so it didn't work as good as I was hoping. The way I was running it before it worked perfectly but I couldn't change presets intermittently. I also found out that when I can't change scenes when I press the" Loop AI" store in and out I'm able to change scenes besides also change preset and go back to the original. It was very difficult to deal with while rehearsing with my band. I double checked the settings for both Axe Fx 3 and the PBC and they seem to be set up correctly. Like I said everything works fine the way I set it up except for changing scenes. It just gets stuck on one scene and it won't allow me to change to another one. It only works fine 1/2 the time. I'll keep experimenting but if you can come up with a solution when you have the time it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Back