MASTERMIND PBC BETA FIRMWARE 4.2 beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron, I just noticed...did this beta version fix the tuner on the external buttons? I haven't tried it yet on the board as I've been stuck in a chair with having my bicep reattached to my shoulder so I can't play right now. Only thing I can do right now is pretty much play with the editor...one handed.

I tried removing some of the Set IA commands completely and that fixed it as well. What weird to me is that when I press the preset button it DOES go to the preset that it should've (like it had already completed all of the Set IAs that were set to Send on Preset Change)...But only when I "depress" the button does go to the Global. Seems like if it goes to the preset then its good, but for some reason letting the button up causes the issue.

Ron, I just noticed...did this beta version fix the tuner on the external buttons? I haven't tried it yet on the board as I've been stuck in a chair with having my bicep reattached to my shoulder so I can't play right now. Only thing I can do right now is pretty much play with the editor...one handed.

Yes, it does fix the tuner/external button problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back