Mesa Roadster and Boss GT-10

0mn1p0tent

Leaning heavily towards an amp-gizmo or mini-amp gizmo so I can stop 'tap dancing' through patches on stage with two foot switches to control with my Mesa Roadster.

My question is this:
Can I assign switch CTRL-1 or CTRL-2 on the GT-10 to engage/disengage the solo feature on the amp through the amp gizmo?

0mn1

Not familiar with the GT-10. If you can assign a MIDI CC (control change) message to one of the CTRL pedals, then yes, you should be able to do what you want.

Thanks for the prompt response.

According to the docs the GT-10 can assign MIDI CC messages to the ctrl witch pedals. I am hoping someone will chime in that they have actually used this combo successfully but it appears to be possible theoretically.

0mn1

the gt 10 in common with all boss multi fx sends bank cahnge and program change with every patch change
ic CC 0 value 000, PC 001

in addition the floor units ie GT8, 10 100 will output cc messages from the expression pedal and control pedals

default no ccc#7 for expression pedal value 0-127, cc80 value 0 -127 and cc81 value 0(off) 127(on) for cntrl 1 and 2

it definately works I have helped a number of people set this up with either Gt 8, gt 10 OR gt 100

I got my mini amp gizmo in the mail today and connected it to my Mesa Roadster and my GT-10. Channel switching is working pretty well. I get some pops when switching channels. Will have to see how that affects things.

I now wish to toggle the solo function using ctrl-1 on the GT-10.

I set CTRL-1 to CC #94. The issue I am running into is no matter if I configure the ctrl-1 switch for toggle or momentary it works momentary most if the time, but latches every few times. Has to be a timing issue or something.

Any suggestions?

Back