Midi banking on Strymons

Elvinnoe

Still learning to use my new PBC6x. I currently have 3 midi controlled pedals (Big Sky, Timeline, and modded pog2). My question is, how do I set my pbc6x to change my presets on the Bigsky and Timeline. Like what settings should I have in place to accomplish that. I saw a video on Youtube with this setup and would love to achieve it. Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated. Ive share a link of the video to show what I'm asking for.

Last edited:
Those buttons are Device PC- and Device PC+ buttons. This video describes how they're used:

Advanced Button Editing

If you haven't done much with the editor software, I recommend checking out the earlier videos in the series as well:

Sorry for all the questions! Got the presets to work, but my other question is, how do I limit how many presets I can bank through. For example, I only want to bank within the first 10 presets through the big sky, and not all 300 presets.

In the Devices tab, set "# of presets" to the number of presets you want to use in each device. Device PC -/+ will only allow you to get up to that limit.

Back