My current rig.

So I just finished this up about 6 months ago. It's built upon the Musicom Lab MkIII+. Shortly after I got word about the Musicom Lab EFX MkIV that will be coming out soon which gives you 5 presets per bank instead of four, ten loops and the ability to create songs and setlists (which would be super helpful) which was a little frustrating. Shortly after that I heard about a similar device that RJM is supposedly coming out with too so before I start rebuilding everything again and start ordering new boards and stuff I've decided to wait and see what RJM comes up with. The thing I like about the Musicom Lab EFX MkIII+ is that it has the script to natively control the Voodoo Lab Pedal Switcher which allows me to create a modular setup. Since the only thing that really seems to change from project to project is my dirt boxes I can make my main board a little smaller and create a tiny distortion board that I run in one of the loops of the Musicom Lab switcher...or I can just run a single MIDI controlled pedal like the TC Nova Drive. I can also add guitar synths and loopers...or not. My system can be as big or small as I need it to be without a lot of changes to my main board. With the RJM mixer a modular system is a total breeze.

I'm also in the middle of swapping out the two Moog Drive pedals (shown in photo) with a Source Audio Soundblox 2 OFD Micro Modeler and Multiwave Distortion. With the new Soundblox MIDI Hub they're just more versatile than the Moog Drives and they sound great. I was hoping to get more time with this version of my rig before having to change it but the technology seemed to really blow up this year compared to previous years and I can't pass on some of the features that are now available. : )

Attachments

• 10452341_816656865012665_4123775202647093597_n.jpg
    10452341_816656865012665_4123775202647093597_n.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 34
Cool! Yes, the new switcher is coming. I'm spending a great deal of time building and debugging the prototype right now, and it's going well. We will probably open up the preorders in 1-2 months.

Thanks for reminding me about the Pedal Switcher - I'll have to look into providing support for it.

Back